We like this recipe from the website delish.com, because it uses many of the fresh ingredients that are being harvested at Colchester Neighbhorhood Farm. Best of all, it allows you to enjoy pizza made on the grill.
- 1 lb. mixed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- kosher salt
- ¼ c. Fresh basil
- 1 lb. pizza dough (thawed, if frozen)
- 4 oz. part-skim mozzarella
- 3 c. arugula
- shaved Parmesan
- Heat the grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; fold in the basil.
- On a lightly floured surface, shape the pizza dough into two 10-inch rounds. Place on a baking sheet and brush the top of each round with 1 teaspoon oil. Transfer to the grill, oiled-side down, and cook, covered, until the tops begin to bubble and the bottoms become crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Brush the top of each round with 1 teaspoon oil. Turn over, sprinkle the grilled sides with the mozzarella and cook, covered, until the bottoms are golden brown and crisp and the mozzarella has melted, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Fold the arugula into the tomato mixture. Spoon the mixture over the pizza; top with Parmesan, if desired.